Subject: Interesting buglet...
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brain fried. Explanation is in file "core". <greywolf@starwolf.starwolf.com>
List: current-users
Date: 08/27/1997 20:38:39
I picked up -current sources as of about a week ago and ran a 'make depend'
and aside from running into the standard problems with 'compile_et' and
'make_cmds', I ran into a unique problem (if only I could reproduce it,
which I can't since I modified the Makefile :-).  It was in one of the
fsck* series or something, and it referenced something which was no longer
in /usr/src/usr.sbin (or /usr/src/sbin).

I know I'm rambling here, and sorry to be so vague, but one of its
dependencies was 'fsck.h' which it couldn't find because it had migrated
to usr.sbin from sbin.

...if anyone has a CLVE they can point me to, I'd appreciate it.

More to the point, it'd be nice if someone'd fix the Makefile in question
for the next sup :-)

				--*greywolf;
--
Rule #1 of Role Playing Gaming: