Subject: netns, netiso, netccitt
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Bill Studenmund <skippy@macro.stanford.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 08/15/1997 12:34:50
Hello,

I'm doing some network hacking, and I'd like to be able to try out a
number of the networking protocols we have built in. I can test netinet
and netatalk. But I'm not sure about netns (XEROX Networking Services),
netiso, nor netccitt.

Does anyone know of software packages which make use of these protocols?
I've searched for xns stuff on yahoo & altavista, and minly get info on
toner cartridges, and how to set up cisco routers for xns support. I
figured out how to ifconfig an xns (ns) address.  But that's about it.

Something with either file transfer and/or telnet-ish connectivity'd be
great.

Thanks!

Bill