To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@fls.portland.or.us>
List: current-users
Date: 07/13/1997 11:20:16
I keep getting dumped off of various netbsd lists, and I have no idea why.
Apple told me that I'm dumped off of their lists because dns goes away
sporadically.

Who do I contact about mailing list problems on this end? At least with
the apple list, I get a mail message telling me that I'm getting dumped.
With netbsd I have to wonder why I'm not getting mail and then resubscribe
after I finally notice that I'm not on. Maybe a daily "which" to the
netbsd majordomo server and a script that allows me to stay subscribed.
That sounds like a great way to screw up and make friends. :)

Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd@fls.portland.or.us - Fuji Landscape Service
BSEE (6/86) + BSChem (3/95) + BAEnglish (8/95) + $3.00 = mocha latte