Subject: Join the NetBSD-rc5 cracking effort
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <explorer@flame.org>
List: current-users
Date: 07/07/1997 06:29:05
$Id: README.netbsd-rc5,v 1.1 1997/07/07 06:21:52 explorer Exp $

Please consider joining the NetBSD rc5 cracking team!

You don't need to run NetBSD to join, just want to support
it.  Or just want to crack rc5.  Or just want to.

General information on rc5 cracking can be found on
	http://rc5.distributed.net/

I have placed optimized clients for many platforms on
	http://www.flame.org/ftp/netbsd/rc5/
which you can select from.  If you want source, mail me and I'll send
it to you.

Download (or build) a client and give it the netbsd-rc5@flame.org
email address for reporting results.

Also, if you want periodic updates on client binaries and status
reports (very low traffic list) send "subscribe" in the message
body to
	netbsd-rc5-request@flame.org

If you need more information, contact me.

--Michael <explorer@flame.org>