Subject: Re: libcurses doing funky things...
To: None <greywolf@starwolf.com>
From: maximum entropy <entropy@zippy.bernstein.com>
List: current-users
Date: 07/01/1997 01:48:01
>From: greywolf@starwolf.starwolf.com (Missing - presumed fed.)
>
>As I send this, my mailer (mush) is in reverse video suddenly.
>
>When I run things through more, I also get things in reverse video after
>the initial page.
>
>libcurses.so.2.1 was built from sources retrieved 6/28/97 and built
>the same day; timestamps are 6:15 97/6/29.
>
>[This applies to ALL libcurses.* files.]
>
>any input on this?  I did:
>
>        - rebuild sh, make, config, libc
>        - rebuild kernel
>        - install libc
>        - rebuild world
>
>What up, dogs?

Someone changed the default xterm definition in termcap to match the
xterm distributed with XFree86 3.3.

You'll probably want to set your term to xterm-r5 until this gets
fixed.

It seems no one has sent in a PR on this yet...

This message may refer to a product containing software developed by
Christopher G. Demetriou for the NetBSD Project.