Subject: swapctl and more
To: Current NetBSD <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Eric Delcamp <edelcamp@easynet.fr>
List: current-users
Date: 06/25/1997 11:33:18
Hi,

Sorry if I post this two times, but my ppp connection dropped at the wrong
time.
I have problem to compile current/Amiga.

In sbin/swapctl
 swapctl.o: Undefined symbol 'SYS_swapctl' referenced from text segment.
(This is very annoying, I couldn't get a swap.)

In usr.bin/dhcp/common
 make: don't know how to make dns.c.

I have rebuild make, config, libc (and all libs also), re-sup with -o
option to be sure of my source tree. I have also some errors on fsdb, but
not too important.

Any hints ?
--
 |\_/|  Eric Delcamp            | Revendeur de Jeux Video
 (ô +)  Amiga User              | Neufs et Occasions