Subject: Re: Ultrastore 34F docs wanted...
To: Dave Burgess <burgess@cynjut.neonramp.com>
From: Dave Burgess <burgess@cynjut.neonramp.com>
List: current-users
Date: 06/23/1997 16:00:43
> Anybody have the U34F documentation?  I just picked up two, and need to
> configure it (and try to find some 'unusual' options).

Just thought I'd summarize.  The documentation for (apparently) all of
the Ultrastor Line is available from http://www.kuci.uci.edu/~ustor/.
They seem to be putting together an 'orphanage' for the product line, so
if anyone has anything they want to contribute, I'm sure they'd
appreciate it.

It's a shame Ultrastore went out of business.  They put together a good
product.

--
Dave Burgess                   Network Engineer - Nebraska On-Ramp, Inc.
*bsd FAQ Maintainer / SysAdmin for the NetBSD system in my spare bedroom