Subject: Off-topic: DES cracked, how about rc5 next?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <explorer@flame.org>
List: current-users
Date: 06/20/1997 14:44:36
Now that the RSA, Inc DES key has been cracked, how about joining
the rc5 cracking effort?

They have clients for NetBSD/i386 and NetBSD/m68k currently, and I am
helping them with powerpc, sparc, and alpha.  If anyone has an account
I can get on the powerpc or sparc architectures, please contact me
directly.  I have an alpha to build on.

If you choose to join the effort, please run the client as much as
possible.  I chose to run it under a different userid (for security
and other reasons mostly).  Please use the email address of
	netbsd-rc5@flame.org
for the effort.  This is really a mailing list, and if you subscribe to
it you might get a little bit of traffic but not too much at this time.