Subject: make includes hangs :-(
To: NetBSD current-users <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Bjoern Labitzke <hermit@labitzke.isdn.cs.tu-berlin.de>
List: current-users
Date: 06/20/1997 00:55:10
Hello...

With the sup from wednesday, 18th, I tried my first make build. Somewhere
it seemed to freeze my system. So I tried the steps one after another. I
found, that the "make includes" shows:
==>lib
==>lib/csu
.
.
.
==>lib/libc

And here it starts to work. If I try Ctrl-Z a few seconds after entering
this directory, all works as you would expect. But the same a few seconds
later: The answer comes slowly. A few seconds later the system seemed to
stop.

Another problem: I built a 1.2.1-kernel a few days ago and installed it.
So at the moment ps doesn't work. Can this be the reason for those
problems? I thought, perhaps its enough to build the system _now_!?!?

Any help is appreciated...

Ciao, Bjoern

--
Bjoern Labitzke   | E-Mail: hermit@cs.tu-berlin.de
PGP-Key available | Use PGP! Or don't you use envelopes for your letters?