Subject: More information about -current woes...
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dave Burgess <burgess@cynjut.neonramp.com>
List: current-users
Date: 06/19/1997 13:49:50
I tried recompiling the programs that make the shopping cart app run.
Here is the warning output I am getting:

Compiling, this may take a sec...In file included from tlink.c:38:
/usr/include/arpa/inet.h:76: warning: `struct in_addr' declared inside
parameter list
/usr/include/arpa/inet.h:76: warning: its scope is only this definition
or declaration,
/usr/include/arpa/inet.h:76: warning: which is probably not what you
want.
/usr/include/arpa/inet.h:77: warning: `struct in_addr' declared inside
parameter list
/usr/include/arpa/inet.h:77: warning: parameter has incomplete type
/usr/include/arpa/inet.h:80: warning: parameter has incomplete type
/usr/include/arpa/inet.h:84: warning: parameter has incomplete type
done.

I've solved this in the past by making sure the include order was
changed, but it didn't seem to help this time.  I will be playing with
it some more this evening.

As an aside, this might be why the authors claim the software doesn't
manage the network connections cleanly.....
--
Dave Burgess                   Network Engineer - Nebraska On-Ramp, Inc.
*bsd FAQ Maintainer / SysAdmin for the NetBSD system in my spare bedroom