Subject: Re: copyright questions
To: Ted Lemon <mellon@hoffman.vix.com>
From: Jan-Hinrich Fessel <oskar@zippo.unna.ping.de>
List: current-users
Date: 06/16/1997 09:01:45
--==_Exmh_107305504P

In message <199706140506.WAA03355@andare.fugue.com>you write:
> Seriously, do you think that
> anybody is going to get famous contributing code to NetBSD?
Though I do not claim that Chris is using his new Copyright as a vehicle on
his way to fame, I personally do think contributing to NetBSD will make you
famous.

Even I sometimes get: "Hey, you are that `oskar'? I have seen your name on a
closed pr!".  That may not be as famous as Arnold S., but hey, I'm not from
austria...

Gruesse
       Oskar

 					Tragbar ist, was nicht herunterfaellt.
						    oskar@zappa.unna.ping.de

--==_Exmh_107305504P

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.3i

iQCVAwUBM6Tk17A63tqjeAhZAQH4cwP/V5cZx5P5MQuZPOY1vOqp0TS7dP2s7k34
9Ohfqlp0zb/mqM1SzeW/eBMDDmm16sPRiheiiE+6TnN+LuqFl/gl0SZq2smhoaGV
W4VKfy5eR93tBeZzPm7HARhN4lfZ8+KznONGBcS/aBoSJXzJyLoj1IzNqOPVayk7
uM8LSa5kSzM=
=Fut6
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--==_Exmh_107305504P--