Subject: Re: ccd again
To: maximum entropy <entropy@zippy.bernstein.com>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@portal.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 06/15/1997 02:23:12
On Sat, 14 Jun 1997, maximum entropy wrote:

> >Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 19:35:43 -0700
> >From: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
> >
> >Is it maybe worth HTML-izing this and putting it on a Web page
> >somewhere?  It's the kind of thing that seems obvious after a while;
> >but anything that lowers the learning curve probably helps.
>
> Yes!  I know that I, for one, saved a copy of that message for future
> reference.  Posting that (and similar documents) somewhere on the web
> server is a great idea.

I've dropped a document based on Jonathan's message up on my NetBSD
`Tips and Tricks' page:

    http://www.portal.ca/~cjs/computer/netbsd/

I'll happily accept submissions for this page and, if it starts to
turn into something useful, I'll spend the time to categorise it
better and move it to www.netbsd.org.

cjs

Curt Sampson    cjs@portal.ca		Info at http://www.portal.ca/
Internet Portal Services, Inc.		`And malt does more than Milton can
Vancouver, BC   (604) 257-9400		 To justify God's ways to man.'