Subject: Re: copyright questions
To: None <tls@rek.tjls.com>
From: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@fls.portland.or.us>
List: current-users
Date: 06/13/1997 11:44:17
On Fri, 13 Jun 1997, Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:

> > Also, I would be very disappointed to hear that this is brought about
> > becausee someone wants to "stick it to OpenBSD" for various reasons.
>
> Well, from the trillings of their mouthpiece on our mailing lists, it seems
> fairly obvious that that's what the *OpenBSD* people want you to think, yes.

The reason I didn't comment is because I'm a non-contributing user, sorta
like a beta tester if I want to glorify my position. :) Also, I don't know
the history of the feud, and I know there is a feud.

HOWEVER, the way the messages have been arriving on my system, with no
prior knowledge of the situation, Chris was the first one who seemed to
want to stick it to OpenBSD, not the other way around. Now that I know
some prior history, it seems as though he's not the first injured party.

I'm not sure that this will change the order of how you're all jumping on
each other, but I'm rooting for all of you in my own way. I hope this gets
resolved without too many people feeling hurt, however.

Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd@fls.portland.or.us - Fuji Landscape Service
BSEE (6/86) + BSChem (3/95) + BAEnglish (8/95) + $3.00 = mocha latte