Subject: Re: copyright questions
To: Phil Knaack <flipk@idea.exnet.iastate.edu>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: current-users
Date: 06/12/1997 18:44:39
On Thu, 12 Jun 1997 20:14:35 -0500
 "Phil Knaack" <flipk@idea.exnet.iastate.edu> wrote:

 > 	Of course, I see from looking at www.openbsd.org/alpha.html that
 > quite a lot of credit is given to him for OpenBSD/alpha, in fact very
 > little is given to anyone else.

...until very recently (after a case involving a snafu with some
NetBSD/alpha toolchain code), Chris was not mentioned on the OpenBSD/alpha
www page.

But, it might not just be the Alpha port that Chris is talking about.
I wonder how many of the things listed on OpenBSD's "how we're different
from other *BSDs" www page came from importing NetBSD sources.