Subject: Re: ext2fs is in the tree
To: None <perry@piermont.com>
From: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@pa.dec.com>
List: current-users
Date: 06/11/1997 14:06:08
> Zdenek Salvet writes:

> > > You'd be wanting AIX's JFS, then...
> >
> > And what about LFS ?
>
> Anyone who's actually seen LFS work is invited to tell us about it.

According to a recent PR, with a fix to vfs_bio.c, LFS at least gets
to the point where you can copy a source tree to it, etc.

Of course, Charles vehemently pointed out that that fix was
unnecessary and incorrect, when I asked him to look at the PR.
(Before one of his mods to the bio code, it had code that did the same
thing that the fix does...)

cgd