Subject: Re: Can't compile -current for a few days
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@druid.net>
List: current-users
Date: 05/31/1997 10:31:13
Thus spake Lennart Augustsson
> I had the same problem.  The old `make build' installed new make files
> before it started, but the new one doesn't.  Do a
>
>         cd share/mk; make install

Argh!  That was it.  Maybe we can set it up to use the make includes in
the source tree so we don't have this problem.

> and that will work.  I still couldn't compiled all of the source tree
> yesterday, but I hope it's better today.

Yah, I'm still having problems but they seem more normal now.  I'm sure
I can work it out now.  Thanks.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain                           |  Democracy is three wolves
darcy@{druid.net|vex.net}                  |  and a sheep voting on