Subject: ncr driver working well with 53c875?
To: None <freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org, current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
List: current-users
Date: 05/26/1997 17:16:31
Hi, I was thinking of getting some sort of 53c875 based card, probably
either an Asus SC875 or Tekram DC390F, and I wanted to make sure that the
ncr driver works well with it. I'm running NetBSD, but since it uses the
FreeBSD driver, everything should be the same :) I'll be running a 2gig
Wide Quantum Atlas and a 4gig Wide Atlas off the card...

Any recommendation on whether I should get the Asus or the Tekram? I
notice the driver has some code to read the Tekram's EPROM; what does that
do? :)

Thanks...
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 21 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++