Subject: Documentation/languages...
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Peter Seebach <seebs@solon.com>
List: current-users
Date: 05/17/1997 15:57:03
What man page section would language docs go in?  I would like to
see NetBSD be one of the world's only conforming C implementations.
To do that, we would need to document *every* instance of
"implementation-defined behavior" in the standard.  This is actually
not very hard, but where would this documentation go?

Also, does anyone object to C9X alignment when the C9X draft comes
out?  Since NetBSD is one of the systems being used to show that
strsep() is a good thing, I'd like to migrate it towards being a
good C9X implementation.  (The gcc people are working on this
already.)

Anyway, feedback appreciated.  I would be happy to attempt to document
the implementation defined behavior of our implementation, although
I'll probably need some help on anything platform-dependant.

-s