Subject: Re: md4.h revisited!
To: None <prlw1@cam.ac.uk>
From: Mike Long <mikel@shore.net>
List: current-users
Date: 05/16/1997 13:12:58
>Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 17:57:09 +0100 (BST)
>From: prlw1@cam.ac.uk (Patrick Welche)
>
>Can someone put me right on this libc please, I think I got rid of too
>much now!
>
>===>libc
>make: don't know how to make md4hl.c. Stop

Usually problems like this are the result of outdated .depend files or
automatically-generated *.[hc] files.  The first thing to try is:

# cd libc; rm -f obj/{.depend,*.h,*.c}; make depend && make

If you don't use objdirs the process can be a bit more difficult.
--
Mike Long <mikel@shore.net>                http://www.shore.net/~mikel