Subject: Re: m68k users README: compiler change
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
List: current-users
Date: 05/03/1997 14:38:14
On Sat, 3 May 1997, Jason Thorpe wrote:
> Folks... yesterday, a few alignment-related changes were made to
> the m68k compiler backend to (a) fix a bug, and (b) improve performance
> in certain cases.

What does this mean for those of us cross-compiling (with the stock gcc
2.7.2.x)? Can I do a diff between the previous gcc/arch/m68k/m68k.h and
the current one from the NetBSD source and make the same change to GNU's
config/m68k/m68k.h? And were there any other gcc files that changed, or is
m68k.h the only one?

Thanks...

Dahan: Hani G Y+C 21 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++