Subject: Re: NetBSD C library source and documentation in hypertext (HTML) format.
To: Tomi Ollila <too@ajk.tele.fi>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/30/1997 18:18:02
	This is really rather nice :)

	Would it be possible to use something like this on the NetBSD
	website?

	Some misc thoughts...
		Indexing all the man pages in /usr/src.
		Installing the formatted pages into $DESTDIR/...
		Making #include statements links to include files.

                David/abs               abs@anim.dreamworks.com

    		       - Oakwood apartments -
     - $1300 a month and people steal your laundry - What a place -