Subject: HI
To: None <telecom@savetrees.com>
From: None <telecom@savetrees.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/29/1997 18:43:07
Hello, I'm an agent for a major Long Distance carrier that is now offering
the low rate of 9.9 cents per minute for Interstate (state-to-state) Long
Distance calling. * Flat rate, 24 hours a day, coast-to-coast, 6-second
billing. * No start-up fee. No monthly fee. No minimum term commitment.
* Not MLM.  Not pre-paid.  No special equipment required. If you'd like
to save money on your business phone bill each month, please REPLY
now to:    longdistance@answerme.com Within one minute,
my auto-responder will send you more information, plus a
list of the In-state calling rates (some states are lower than 9.9 cents
for In-state calling). Also available are personalized
1-888 "Vanity" Toll Free phone numbers that spell out words or
a name of your choice (similar to "1-800-FLOWERS").
Sincerely, Jason Young longdistance@answerme.com
P.S. If you'd like me to give you a call, just include your phone
number when you REPLY to  longdistance@answerme.com
-Thanks!
If this message was unwanted, please accept my apologies.
We will delete your email address from our database promptly upon request.