Subject: Audio driver change.
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Lennart Augustsson <augustss@cs.chalmers.se>
List: current-users
Date: 04/29/1997 23:09:09
I've changed the interface between the high level (MI) and low level
(HW) audio drivers.  There should be no functional changes; it should
work as good or bad as it did before.  If you notice any changes
please submit a PR or send me email.

Making these changes I noticed that the arm32 vidc driver did not seem
to have any code to change the sampling rate.  I added something, but
it is most likely wrong since I have no information on how it works.
Anyone with knowledge of that hardware is welcome to tell me how to do
it.

You don't need to send any reports saying that the SB driver is broken.
I know that already :-)

        -- Lennart