Subject: Re: Any ISA bus ISDN cards supported?
To: Martin Husemann <martin@rumolt.teuto.de>
From: Jan-Hinrich Fessel <oskar@unna.ping.de>
List: current-users
Date: 04/29/1997 08:17:12
--==_Exmh_-364797824P

In message <199704290504.HAA00356@rumolt.teuto.de>you write:
> > Hi, I was wondering if NetBSD supported any ISA bus ISDN cards...
> > preferably one with a S/T interface (no NT1, I've got one that I'd like to
> > keep), and preferably inexpensive :) Dunno if CPU speed is an issue, but
> > it'll need to work well in a 25MHz 386 machine.
>
> Yes: try BISDN.
>
> The package is available from
>
> 	ftp.muc.ditec.de
>
> in directory 'isdn' as file 'bisdn-XXX.tar.gz' where XXX represents the
> release and version number.

And (for that matter, anyone who is interested) mail me if you want to try my
patches against -current.

Gruesse
       Oskar

 					Tragbar ist, was nicht herunterfaellt.
						    oskar@zappa.unna.ping.de

--==_Exmh_-364797824P

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.3i

iQCVAwUBM2WSaLA63tqjeAhZAQFW0wP/S6Sv/Pv5AUfs6XHH+yTm73+z8jtXpkai
qEMPDcBEylcUFdQ4ObQpGkUYdEeuqTVKFp+SFgii0DijwsaChADThbn50hxSAodx
cj2nrbmDIHqA73Zy4TGKjXFMLC6Pkv33l1Jwinak89ckl4i/TDsoK4buycYjUGMv
7vXz6EEzTjE=
=j6EQ
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--==_Exmh_-364797824P--