Subject: Russian (was: Re: Why is ifconfig.ae0 better than hostname.ae0?)
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ty Sarna <tsarna@endicor.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/16/1997 12:58:45
In article <199704152248.RAA00868@cynjut.neonramp.com> you write:
> (not that anyone really needs my vote, or anything....)  I'm so happy to
> have the system available, I'd be willing to use it in cyrillic
> (assuming all of the core developers did too.)

NyetBSD? :-)

Actually, it's kind of amusing that your post and one on X and cyrillic
keymaps on port-sun3 showed up at the same time.  Maybe we can get
someone to write a Roosky yazik message catalog for us? Or preferably
two (one in KOI8-R, one with phonetic latin-alphabet spelling)

(Ya ponemayu po-roosky nemnoga, no govoryu plokha...)