Subject: ccdconfig - Device busy
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: c5666305 <c5666305@comp.polyu.edu.hk>
List: current-users
Date: 04/10/1997 15:54:55
Hello,

I re-install my system, NetBSD-1.2.1, and found that the ccdconfig didn't work
for me.  When I ccdconfig -C, I got the error message as following:-

=======
ccdconfig: ioctl (CCDIOCSET): /dev/ccd0d: Device busy
=======

my ccd.conf is like this

#
# /etc/ccd.conf
# Configuration file for concatenated disk devices
#
# ccd           ileave  flags   component devices
ccd0            16      none    /dev/sd1e /dev/sd2e

The ccd0 was used (netbsd-current) before I re-install my system.  My system is
i386 platform.  Any idea on how to fix the problem ? Please advise.  Thanks.

Clarence CHAN

P.S. I had re-compile to make a new kernel which including the ccd option.