Subject: ...
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Peter Seebach <seebs@solon.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/08/1997 11:17:18
<inttypes.h> is a fairly vast header which supports largish integer
types mostly.  It has a few fairly bad problems, but we're working on
them.  If I write on upy (using __int64_t to avoid worrying about what
size long is...), would people be interested in looking at integrating
it, both into the system and into user code?

One major nuisance; to print an int64_t, you do
        printf("%" PRId64 "\n", i64);
because printf's format is pretty hard to educate.

I'm proposing "%:64d", but I don't know that it'll go over well.

-s

--LAA21174.860516167/solutions.solon.com--

(ignore that, typo)