Subject: Re: something wrong after make build from Mar31,97
To: c5666305 <c5666305@comp.polyu.edu.hk>
From: Bill Sommerfeld <sommerfeld@orchard.east-arlington.ma.us>
List: current-users
Date: 04/02/1997 22:03:37
> Having make build successfully from Mar 31, 1997, I find the make didn't
> install the compile program to the appropriate directory. Therefore, some
> program didn't work properly.  Can someone teach me to fix the problem.
> Thanks.

Clarence,

There are lots of people on this list who could help you if you were
send a more specific complaint.  It is exceedingly difficult to know
what went wrong unless you include a specific example.  Cutting and
pasting the output from `make' showing where the error occurred would
be best.

It is not immediately clear what you mean by "the compile program", as
NetBSD doesn't include a program called "compile".

					- Bill