Subject: Re: more errors
To: Tom T. Thai <tomthai@future.net>
From: Perry E. Metzger <perry@piermont.com>
List: current-users
Date: 03/29/1997 19:12:42
Did you do a "make build", or are you doing this by hand?

Looks like you are doing this by hand, and not installing your
includes first, then rebuilding and installing your libraries.

You have to do both of those before you go any further.

I highly recommend using "make build", because it takes care of all of
this for you. You still have to re-build make and config, and
re-install the .mk files first, but it will take care of the rest.

Perry