Subject: upgrade to -current
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <dolecek@ics.muni.cz>
List: current-users
Date: 03/24/1997 08:40:16
Please what I need to succesfully build new -current kernel on 1.2
environment ? I have downloaded & installed new make, config,
/usr/share/mk/* But the compilation bombs on fact gcc's printf
doesn't know anything about %:, %b; these are used in 1.2 kernel's
source and 1.2 kernel compiles w/o problems .. Is there anything
I'm missing ? Please point me to right place ...

gcc --version:
2.7.2.1
It's build properly from plain gcc 2.7.2.1 using 1.2's gcc2netbsd

uname -a:
NetBSD saruman.ics.muni.cz 1.2 NetBSD 1.2 (SARUMAN_12_NCR) #4: Thu Jan 16 12:08:34 GMT 1997     dolecek@saruman.ics.muni.cz:/home/dolecek/N12/usr/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/SARUMAN_12_NCR i386

I have posted q. about %:, %b about a week ago, but no one replied ...

Jarda
--
Jaromir Dolecek             	ICS MU, Botanicka 68A, Brno, 60200, Czech Rep.
dolecek@ics.muni.cz			Tel.: +42-5-4151 2266

----- End of forwarded message from MAILER-DAEMON@mail.NetBSD.ORG -----