Subject: Re: DEC uses NetBSD
To: None <deker@digex.net, mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
From: Wailer <banshee@gabriella.abattoir.com>
List: current-users
Date: 03/20/1997 17:19:52
>so they can also be made available seperately. Reallt folks, what is the point
>in arguing about this any more? There are folks that are interested in it. Let
>us work on it. You don't have to use it if you don't want to. Period.

Yes.  Just because I can solve triple integrals doesn't mean I want to;
neither do I wish to compile nn.  The simple ease of installing packages
and ports may strike the diehards among us as weak, but the simple truth
is that in the post-ucsc / bay area community of unix users, most have
gone to freebsd.  Back at 0.9, most were netbsd.

-j