Subject: Re: DEC uses NetBSD
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Tim Rightnour <TIM_R@cii.ciinet.com>
List: current-users
Date: 03/19/1997 15:47:52
On 20 Mar 97 at 8:11, John Birrell wrote:

#>Number 1 on my wishlist is a NetBSD version of FreeBSD's `ports' tree
#>which had 831 ported applications/libraries in it last time I looked.
#>FreeBSD might consider multi-architecture mods to their structure that
#>could support NetBSD from the same source.
#>

I'm currently working on recompiling my hundreds of apps ive had
sitting around in bin form since 0.8, and im keeping diffs of all my
work. (and a log of all the out of the box stuff)  If someone gives
me somewhere to put these, Ill put em there..

Tim Rightnour - timr@cii.ciinet.com
Communications Integrators Inc
(ph)602-491-1186 (fax)602-491-2195