Subject: Proposed Changes to rc.conf(5) Manual Page
To: NetBSD-current Users <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@portal.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 03/16/1997 17:19:58
I'm proposing a change to the style of the rc.conf(5) manual page
in order to give a little more information, especially for newcomers
to Unix, and to do so in a slightly more compact, less repetitive
format. Have a look at the second paragraph and the mopd_flags
entry, and let me know if you see any problems. I'll be changing
the entire manual page over in a few days, if there are no objections.

cjs

Curt Sampson    cjs@portal.ca	   Info at http://www.portal.ca/
Internet Portal Services, Inc.	   Through infinite myst, software reverberates