Subject: VM panic w/ Mar 4th -current
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Bruce Albrecht <Bruce.Albrecht@seag.fingerhut.com>
List: current-users
Date: 03/06/1997 12:18:19
I rebuilt my system with -current from 5/4, and when I attempted to
reboot, it panicked in some of the VM stuff.  It had several VM error
messages right before it too.  I didn't have time to write down the
errors, so I'll do that tonight.  Have there been any more VM fixes?

I'm running on a Commodore A3000 with a HD drive, and I noticed that
it's no longer detecting a HD floppy disk during boot, and it hangs
trying to read from DF0: if I have a HD PC formatted floppy in the
drive, right after detecting all of the SCSI devices.  If there's
nothing in the drive, it boots normally, although it does seem to be
trying to access the floppy drive after the SCSI device detect.

Also, I was looking at the swapnetbsd.c file in the compile directory,
and noticed that it defined dumpdev to be one of my AmigaDOS
partitions.  Could this clobber my AmigaDOS partition?  What should it
be, and how do I define it in the config file?  It's not mentioned in
either config or options.