Subject: Problem in libc/arch/m68k/SYS.h ?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Steve Woodford <steve@mctavish.demon.co.uk>
List: current-users
Date: 02/22/1997 20:00:00
System:
soapy# uname -mrs
NetBSD 1.2B mvme68k

It's been quite a few months since I last sup'ped and compiled current.
Today I decided to get back up to date with things. However, the
"make build" fails building dependences in /usr/src/lib/libc ...

	.
	.
 In file included from /usr/src/lib/libc/arch/m68k/sys/Ovfork.S:40:
/usr/src/lib/libc/arch/m68k/SYS.h:46: `#' operator should be followed by a macro argument name
/usr/src/lib/libc/arch/m68k/SYS.h:46: `#' operator is not followed by a macro argument name
	.
	.

And so on, for anything which includes SYS.h.

The file SYS.h is dated Nov 19 last year. The last time I built libc was
last October. Looking back through my current-users archive, there's
nothing applicable to m68k/SYS.h, so it's either a problem with my setup,
or nobody's built libc for an m68k based port since the file was last
changed.

Any ideas?

Cheers, Steve