Subject: Re: Mounting of a "pure" msdos partition
To: Brett Lymn <blymn@awadi.com.au>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: current-users
Date: 02/19/1997 11:26:08
	What does a straight 'disklabel sd3' return?

		David/abs	david@{mono.org,southern.com,mhm-internet.com}

     Microsoft: Asks you where you want to go. NetBSD gets you there.
System Manager: Southern Studios Ltd, PO Box 59, London N22 1AR.
  System Admin: MHM Internet, 14 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick, London W4 4PH.
         SysOP: Monochrome, Largest UK Internet BBS - 'telnet mono.org'.