Subject: Re: To build current
To: Paulo Alexandre Pinto Pires <pappires@vortex.del.ufrj.br>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: current-users
Date: 02/09/1997 12:52:07
	current-users is probably the best place to post questions
	regarding problems with '-current'.

	To upgrade to -current form 1.2 the following will _probably_
	work:

		cd /usr/src
		make includes
		cd share/mk
		make install
		cd ../../usr.bin/make
		make cleandir && make && make install
		cd ../../usr.sbin/config
		make cleandir && make && make install
		cd ../../sys/arch/`uname -m`/conf
		### Copy GENERIC to MYCONF then edit MYCONF to taste
		rm -rf ../compile/MYCONF
		config MYCONF
		cd ../compile/MYCONF
		make
		mv /netbsd /onetbsd
		mv netbsd /
		### reboot - if you have problems boot /onetbsd and swap
		### it back over netbsd.
		cd /usr/src
		make build

	Good luck!

		David/abs	david@{mono.org,southern.com,mhm-internet.com}

Thought for : Loathing the way "Don't cry for me Argentina" has
  the day   : been bastardized by Madonna into a 'disco' song.