Subject: Re: modulus operator in c
To: Peter Seebach <seebs@solon.com>
From: Andrew Brown <codewarrior@daemon.org>
List: current-users
Date: 01/22/1997 15:18:29
>> From: Peter Seebach
>
>They exist, although I don't know that I have one.

no, you do have one.  it's part of c.  your processor implements it.
i was just wondering if your output for the simple program was any
different from mine since the results are somewhat "implementation
dependant" (where your implementation is a product of your os (maybe?)
and your processor).

a similar (but unrelated) difference between different systems would
be the direction in which the stack grows.  rumour has it that crays
grow theirs upwards instead of downwards (like the i386 for example).

--
|-----< "CODE WARRIOR" >-----|
andrew@echonyc.com (TheMan)        * "ah!  i see you have the internet