Subject: Re: Prentium MMX for NetBSD-current
To: Giles Lean <giles@nemeton.com.au>
From: Heiko W.Rupp <hwr@pilhuhn.de>
List: current-users
Date: 01/18/1997 20:25:19

> > Only when it is as stable as the actual vm system ...
> Well, if you think the current NetBSD code is *stable* ... cough,
> splutter.

Well .. I don't have that high loads, but from time to time I have
loads of > 20 and top also sometimes means '100% swap' and my
machine now has a uptime of 68 days. And I use it as NFS server and as
news server etc. Yes, I call that stable.

 Heiko

--
Heiko W.Rupp        Gerwigstr.5        D-76131  Karlsruhe    +49 721 9661524
In a Paris hotel elevator:  Please leave your values at the front desk.