Subject: Re: problem w/ sysctl
To: Rob Deker <deker@digex.net>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: current-users
Date: 01/11/1997 21:35:59
	Make sure you have run 'make includes' from /usr/src before
	trying to compile sysctl.

		David/abs	david@{mono.org,southern.com,mhm-internet.com}

System Manager: Southern Studios Ltd, PO Box 59, London N22 1AR.
Satisfied User: NetBSD, free Un*x {i386,sparc,mac68k,+more} 'www.netbsd.org'.
  System Admin: MHM Internet, 14 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick, London W4 4PH.
         SysOP: Monochrome, Largest UK Internet BBS - 'telnet mono.org'.