Subject: Re: Install keeps dumping
To: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@fls.portland.or.us>
From: Paul Goyette <paul@pgoyette.bdt.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/29/1996 18:17:32
Yep - I had this happen, too.  It was the result of some changes made to
the prototypes for __syscall()  (I think) that broke some libc routines on
big-endian machines (like the m680x0).  Get yourself an older libc.so.12.8
and reinstall it!  Then, get even more -current sources (the bug has been
fixed) and build it again!  (I know it takes three days, but that's life.)