Subject: Re: replacing sup?
To: Iain Hibbert <plunky@skate.demon.co.uk>
From: Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
List: current-users
Date: 12/18/1996 22:23:20
In message <Pine.NEB.3.91.961217141555.168B-100000@skate.demon.co.uk> Iain Hibbert writes:
: I don't know how feasible something like daily/weekly/monthly patch kits (in
: tar.gz) format would be to produce, but I imagine that it would mean less
: online time for me (mind you, I imagine getting a new serial port would mean
: less online time too but that would cost mucho money)

Didn't someone come out recently with NetBSD via CTM?  That is the
daily patch-kit thing that you are looking for.  I have mine hooked up
to automatically apply the patches I get via email, and send me the
results.  I do this for FreeBSD and OpenBSD.

I'm posting this mostly to find out if I can do the same thing for
NetBSD...

Warner