Subject: Re: Errors after today's sup
To: Mike Long <mike.long@analog.com>
From: Paul Goyette <paul@pgoyette.bdt.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/01/1996 17:27:55
I did that (I'm not _totally_ stupid! :)

As it turns out, it seems that ashldi3.S and a couple other assembler
routines have actually been removed from src/sys/lib/kern - but they
still have references in the Makefile.  I removed the last line of the
Makefile (or was it Makefile.inc?  I forget) and now everything is
fine.  The kern library uses the .c version of the three routines now,
instead of the .S version.