Subject: Re: panic: soqremque 2
To: Paul Goyette <paul@pgoyette.bdt.com>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: current-users
Date: 11/25/1996 22:06:56
On Mon, 25 Nov 1996 17:49:33 -0800 (PST)
 Paul Goyette <paul@pgoyette.bdt.com> wrote:

 > With a kernel compiled from -current sources as of Saturday (11/23) AM I
 > got a "panic: soqremque 2" today.  Trace produced the following (copied
 > by hand, so mistakes are possible, but I tried to be _real_ careful!)

I must have introduced this bug when I committed an soqinsque() and
soqremque() optimization from Matt Thomas.  What surprises me is that
I ran with these changes for months with no problems before committing
them.

I'm aware of the problems, and am working on fixing them.  (I was
unexpectedly busy with paperwork today.  If I don't havee a real fix
by tomorrow, I'll simply back the change out until I do.)