Subject: Re: (yawn) Mail list envelope sender address
To: None <perry@piermont.com>
From: Phil Knaack <flipk@idea.exnet.iastate.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 11/25/1996 21:07:16
	*yawn*

>You're insane.
>Then stop.

	There is one alternative that neither of you have considered
for reducing mail traffic and latency: stop composing, or hitting that
knee-jerk reaction 'repl' button.

	This is a netbsd list. I for one don't care to read about qmail
on a netbsd list.

	Let me repeat a key part of that: "This is a netbsd list."
This topic has degraded into a personal two-person flame war. The
messages have very little intellectual content, which excludes it
even from the outermost boundaries of interest of the charter of this
mailing list.

	Back when the discussion was intellectual, there was an outside
chance of it being interesting to us netbsd people.

	Take your discussion elsewhere. This is a plea for mercy.

Cheers,
Phil

P.S.: I may be forced to implement killfiles in my mail reader,
	then you'll BOTH be sorry! =-)
--
Phillip F Knaack
Database Programmer, Information Development for Extension Audiences (IDEA)