Subject: -current seems to be disintegrating...
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Peter Seebach <seebs@solon.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/21/1996 22:54:56
Help!  My systems are finally up, but I had to search around to figure
out why ypbind is suddenly being started, and that I could ^C it, and
on my -current machine, freshly built, I still get, *always*,
>Unable to lock mailbox: Permission denied

when trying to quit mail; obviously, this is impractical.

Did just a huge number of changes get checked in or something?  My kernel
config file is invalid, netstat stopped working (even though I'm still
using my old kernel...), and the system generally seems to have
died off...

I suppose it's been a while since the first update after a release, so I've
probably just forgotten.  :)

-s