Subject: Re: Fun with ccd.
To: Kevin P. Neal <kpneal@pobox.com>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: current-users
Date: 11/19/1996 11:45:17
On Tue, 19 Nov 1996 01:07:14 -0500
 "Kevin P. Neal" <kpneal@pobox.com> wrote:

 > Say, how do I make a ccd of two partitions concatenated together?
 >
 > I tried an interleave of "none" and ccdconfig didn't like it. I tried
 > an interleave of "0", and it took it.
 >
 > Then when I tried to newfs it, wham! It's repeatable, this crash.

If you could send me (privately, please):

	- the command used to configure the ccd and/or the contents of
	  /etc/ccd.conf,

	- the output of "disklabel ccdN", where N is the ccd unit number,

	- the panic message,

	- a backtrace, if possible.

With that info, I can get a much better idea of what the problem might be.

Thanks!