Subject: Fun with ccd.
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Kevin P. Neal <kpneal@pobox.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/19/1996 01:07:14
Say, how do I make a ccd of two partitions concatenated together?

I tried an interleave of "none" and ccdconfig didn't like it. I tried
an interleave of "0", and it took it.

Then when I tried to newfs it, wham! It's repeatable, this crash.

I've got more work to do before I can dial up, so I can't send-pr this.
Anybody else feel like it? Or give me a week or two and I'll just send-pr
it myself.

(BTW, Amiga people: how do I panic/dump the machine with a keypress? Does
that kernel option work?)
--
XCOMM Kevin P. Neal, Sophomore, Comp. Sci. -   kpneal@pobox.com
XCOMM     http://www.pobox.com/~kpn/       -   kpneal@eos.ncsu.edu