Subject: SUP problems?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
List: current-users
Date: 11/18/1996 21:30:12
When I try to grab the NetBSD sources from sup.netbsd.org via SUP
today, I get either:

SUP Updating file src/usr.sbin/sendmail/mailstats/mailstats.0
SUP: File server unable to transfer file src/usr.sbin/sendmail/mailstats/mailstats.8

if I grab w/o the compress keyword or

SUP Updating file src/usr.sbin/sendmail/mailstats/mailstats.0
SUP: SCM GOAWAY We died trying to run gzip
SUP: Premature EOF on network input
SUP: Error receiving file from file server
SUP: Upgrade of current-allsrc aborted at Nov 18 20:51:08 1996
SUP: Aborted

if I grab with it.  In either case, it doesn't update my timestamp
file :-(.

Can someone take a peek and see what the permissions of mailstats.8
really are and correct the problem?

Many thanks.

Warner