Subject: Multicast routing in mac68k port?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Monroe Williams <monroe@teleport.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/17/1996 15:31:12
At 10:36 AM -0000 11/17/96, I wrote:
>(BTW, is there a reason that _none_ of the sample config files for the
>mac68k port have the option MROUTING included?  I wanted to build a kernel
>with multicast routing enabled, and it took me a while to figure out what
>the option was called.  I _knew_ there was a reason I supped the other arch
>directories...)

Is there something I need to do besides adding options MROUTING to my
kernel config to make this work?  Both my interfaces show MULTICAST in
their flags, but mrouted fails with:

mrouted: can't enable multicast routing in kernel: Protocol not available

sysctl likewise shows:

net.inet.igmp: no variables found for this protocol

What am I missing?

-- monroe
Monroe Williams                                          monroe@teleport.com